1 July 2022
Quilter has today announced the appointment of Jenny Davidson as head of strategic propositions with responsibility for defining the over-arching proposition for Quilter’s platform and investment solutions. Jenny joined the business on 27th June 2022, reporting to David Tiller, commercial and propositions director.
Jenny Davidson joins Quilter after more than a decade at Abrdn / Standard Life. Most recently she held the role of global head of wealthtech solutions and prior to that was head of platform investment solutions.
With more than 25 years’ experience across a variety of roles, including at Tesco Bank and Barclays, Jenny is well-placed to develop and execute the strategy to further enhance Quilter’s platform and multi-asset solutions for advisers and their clients.
David Tiller, commercial and propositions director at Quilter, said:
“I’m delighted to welcome Jenny to Quilter. Twice nominated for the Woman of the Year - Platforms award, Jenny commands huge respect in the market and brings a wealth of experience and expertise in platforms and investment solutions. Being able to add market-leading talent to an already strong Quilter team puts us in a great position to deliver new innovations and customer propositions that respond to and anticipate needs of advisers and their clients.
“Jenny is a former colleague and I’m looking forward to working with her again. She has exceptional knowledge of the advice profession and the ever-changing regulatory environment, with a track record of collaborating with advisers to develop propositions to meet real client needs.”
“I’m pleased that she has decided to join us at such a pivotal time for Quilter.”
Jenny Davidson adds:
“Quilter is a company with ambitious growth plans. I’m looking forward to continuing to build on the great platform and investment proposition that are already in place, working closely with advisers to support them and understand how we can continue to evolve and meet their needs.”
Jenny Davidson biography:
- Abrdn, Global Head of WealthTech Solutions (January 2021-June 2022)
- Standard Life Savings Ltd, Head of Platform Investment Solutions (March 2016-December 2020)
- Standard Life International – Senior Proposition Manager (September 2011-March 2016)
- Standard Life Assurance, Senior Product Development Manager (September 2011-March 2013)
- Tesco Bank, Commercial Manager (January 2011-September 2011)
- Barclays Bank, Product Manager (January 2007-December 2010)
- Standard Life Assurance, Product Development Analyst (February 2004-January 2007)
- Royal Bank of Scotland, Mortgage and Financial Planning Consultant (July 1992-February 2004)